28 April 2010

Ҍìɾէհժɑվ օհ! Ҍìɾէհժɑվ...............

25/4/2010.. ktrg 1 family celebrate birthday my sis punya daughter.... yea!yea!! Hani already turn 1 years old skrg... grow up lil' girl... we had some mkn2 juz for family n closed fren only... my kids person yg paling hppy n xcited mgalahkan burp'day girl.. hehehe... teringat masa my son Adam celebrate his first year birthday.. like my sis dia ckp dia akn wat celebration for his daughter 4 years once... ermm..ermmm.. aku pun cm agree jea nk wt cmtue... yea la my sis ade sorg but i have double... hehehehe.... so gilir2 la nmpk gayenye.. this years celebrate adam next years celebrate aiman plk... ermmmm.... olait gk kan.... celebration is not important to me the most important is we as parents alwys show ♥ love ♥ to them n give the best to them... insyallah, ade duit lbih leh la wat celebration yg meriah...

No comments: